The Art Of Cotton Bag Making Workshop - Coin Pouch
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Unleash your creativity in our hands-on workshop: Crafting a Kiss-Lock Frame Pouch! This three-hour class is perfect for beginners, requiring only enthusiasm and a desire to learn. Join us to fashion a unique pouch that reflects your personal style. No experience needed—just bring your passion!
What You'll Learn
In this comprehensive 3-hour class, you will learn the basics of:
• A brief introduction to how to make a clasp pouch
• Choose fabric between the different patterns of the pouch
• Learn the skills of how to hand-stitched clasp pouch
All workshop materials will be provided, including:
• Tools and equipment used for a coin pouch
• Fabric & other materials for making coin pouch
• Duration: 3 Hours. (Depending on the pace of attendees)
• Location: 62 Ubi Rd 1, #04-26, Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734
• Age Requirement: 10-65. (Minors need to be accompanied by an adult)
• Class Level: Suitable for Beginners.
• Language: In English & Mandarin.
• Prices shown above are based on per person.
Chloe Wang, the founder, and designer of COCOONESE. A passionate and experienced designer and bag-making expert, ready to guide you in the art of creating your own unique bags. With her extensive knowledge and three years of teaching experience, Chloe is dedicated to helping you discover the joy of designing and making bags. Join us as we embark on a creative journey under her expert guidance.
•Participants must follow our safety instructions to avoid any harm. We will not be liable for any damage caused during the workshop.
•Our workshops are fun and relaxed and we keep our classes small to ensure that each individual gets lots of one-to-one tuition and advice and to make sure that you get the most out of the workshop.
•Please note that the workshop slot may be rescheduled should the minimum class size of 3 pax is not met. You will be notified of any changes at least 2 days before the workshop. For class cancellations, we will contact you at least 2 days before your workshop date and you will be fully refunded within 1-3 working days.
Cancellation & refund policy:
We do not allow cancellations or rescheduling once your slot has been booked on our website. Please make sure that you can absolutely make it for the workshop slot before you proceed to book. No refunds will be given if you do not attend the workshop. However, you may get a friend to take your place if you are unable to make it.
PRIVATE WORKSHOP REQUEST
We are happy to schedule a private workshop in our studio if you have a minimum of 6 participants (adults are welcome to participate with the kids too). Simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Add some text content to a popup modal